|since 10/2011||Ph.D. student in Physics: Simulation of the mechanical properties of biological materials using Monte Carlo methods
Supervisors: Dr. Markus A. Hartmann & Prof. Dr. Oskar Paris
|09/2004- 01/2007||M.Sc. in Physics, K.N.Toosi University of Technology Tehran-Iran|
|09/1999 - 07/2004||B.Sc. in Condensed Matter Physics Urmia University-Urmia-Iran|
Area of Research:
I am interested in the simulation of the mechanical properties of biological materials. My current research project is the simulation of sacrificial bonds in the Mussel Byssus using Monte Carlo methods.
- Electromagnetism (1,2) and Mathematical physics(1) in Pakdasht P.N. University.
- Electronics (1) and Electrostatic Physics in Garmsar P.N. University.
- General physics and general physics Lab. in Emam Ali University.
- Electrostatic Physics and Lab course of Electrostatic Physics in Dade Pardazi science and Technology University.
- Electrostatic physics, Lab course of Electrostatic Physics and Lab course of Electrical Circuits lab in Culture and Art Science and Technology University units 10, 24, 25.
- Teaching assistant: Electrostatic physics in K.N.Toosi University of Technology.
1) A.Yazdani, M. Salehkoutahi, S. Nabavi,
Probability of Kondo effect occurrence on systematic studies of Gd-Bi Intermetallic Compounds; 11th Annual Iranian physics conference (Poster)
2) M. Salehkoutahi ,A.Yazdani, S. Nabavi,
Exchange interaction of crystal -magnetic structure in Gd-X Intermetallic Compounds
11th Annual Iranian physics conference (Poster)
3) A.Yazdani, M. Salehkoutahi, S. Nabavi
Instability of Gd5Bi3 and increasing the magnetic ion effect on Gd-Bi IMC
8th Annual Iranian condensed matter physics conference (Poster)